Carson Forum
DC 12V to AC 110V 500W Power Car Inverter

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Carson Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yitagee

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-03-2019 03:31:35    Onderwerp: DC 12V to AC 110V 500W Power Car Inverter Reageren met citaat
DC 12V to AC 110V 500W Power Car Inverter

Provides 500 watts continuous power, 1000 watts surge power to charge your multiple electronic devices on the go
Converts 12V DC battery power to standard 115V AC,ideal for powering iPod, cell phones, laptops, DVD players, MP3 players and other small electronics
The ultra compact inverter has multi protections: Over load protection, overheat protection and short circuit protection
Well-design with compact size, light weight, high efficiency and can be placed inside of the pockets
What you get: POTEK 500W power inverter ,car cigaretter plug ,user manual,our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.

Specifications:
Nominal input voltage:12.8~13.2 VDC
Nominal output voltage:110-125 VDC
Output frequency:60Hz±3Hz
Continuous output power:Up to 500W
Surge output power(0.1 second):1000W
Input overvoltage shutdown:16±0.5VDC
Input undervoltage alarm: 10.5±0.5VDC
Input low voltage shutdown: 10±0.5VDC
Output wave: Modified sine wave.
Internal fuse:30Ax2,USB port:2A

Hot
Potek | Power Inverter

Car Power Inverter | Car Jump Starter | Portable Battery Charger | Best Power Inverter Reviews
Tips:
The Green LED lights automatically when the inverter is plugged into a 12 volt DC power source and is turned on
To keep the inverter cool, the fan speeds up as the load increases. The fan does not run when the inverter is turned off.
Do not use in a marine application.
Keep the unit away from water and flammable material or in any location which may accumulate flammable fumes or gases.
To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug unit from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning. Turning off controls will not reduce this risk.

Package List:
1 x 500W power inverter
1 x car cigarette plug
2xCar Battery Clip
4xFuses
1 x user manual.

I liked this power inverter so much, I just ordered another one for my wife's car.

This inverter gives you feedback on voltage input, voltage output, and wattage being used. I love that. You can instantly tell if the battery is too low to keep going. For example, a weak battery might register 11 volts. Maybe you ought to start the car to get the voltage up. If voltage drops below 10, the unit will not work. This unit tells you why it will not work.

Another great feature is that it is very quiet. No fan running when wattage is below 150 watts, which is what it usually is when using through power adapter inside the car to charge phones and keep laptops going.

There are two AC plugs and two USB plugs. The only negative I have about the unit is that the AC plugs fit very tight. It is hard to push them on. But that is very minor compared to all the pro's about the unit.

I hooked it to battery directly with provided cables and it easily ran a drill. The drill peaked out over 500 watts, but when running steady, it drew just 310 watts according to the meter on this unit. The instant feedback on the power really helps.

The case is very high quality plastic. I like this much better than the aluminum cases.

The item came in a very nice box that I can use to store it in along with instruction manual and spare fuses. Four spare fuses are provided: two for the power adapter and two for inside the unit.

The instruction manual is very good, briefly giving all the information you need to know about using this unit. If you are hesitant, don't be. I have used many inverters, and this one is a very good buy and performs great. See my attached photos for seeing the packaging, some pages from the instruction manual, and the readout from the unit when running a tablet inside the car and when running a drill outside the car, directly connected to the battery. Whenever using the unit for wattage that exceeds 150 watts, it should be connected directly to the battery to prevent blowing fuses in your car. Another great reason to get an inverter with some kind of readout concerning how much wattage your device or devices are drawing.

Src
500W Power Car Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Dual AC Charging Port and 2A USB Ports for Laptop, Smart Phone
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
weeklyads

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-04-2019 19:53:16    Onderwerp: weekly ads Reageren met citaat
Get Best weekly Ads, Deals & Sales. ... To buy groceries from online, you should check in for the flaws and test the site. If it does good, you are good to go.
weekly ads
Terug naar boven
hokapapiz

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-05-2019 09:31:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
libero mail
Terug naar boven
Gerhold

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-04-2021 05:32:52    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

feed.kroger.com
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Carson Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: