Carson Forum
500W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Converter

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Carson Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yitagee

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-03-2019 07:09:21    Onderwerp: 500W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Converter Reageren met citaat
500W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Converter

Potek 500W Power Inverter with dual 110V AC outlets and 2 USB ports]: It provides 1000 Watt of peak power, dual USB ports can charge most phones and tablets simultaneously, while AC outlets ideal for charging laptop, breast pump, kindle, lights, iPad, etc
[Built-in Cooling Fan & Full Protection]: It has a cooling fan to keep the unit from over heating ( only works when output power over 200W, this ensures a quiet environment ). And along with all of the other safety protections in place, like the overload protection, short circuit and over/low battery
[Digital and illuminated display]: The digital display identifies the current status of the inverter, like INPUT (V), OUTPUT(V) and OUTPUT(W). While reading the number, a red LED light is displayed
[Ultra-protable and travel kit]: Just about 7.1 x 4.1 x 2.2 inches, space-saving, easy storage. extremely portable and lightweight at only 1.1 pounds. It's one of those things that is a must have especially in an emergency
[Cigarette lighter adapter and car battery clips are included for two options]: While you are driving, plug it into cigarette lighter, it can provide up to 150 watts of continuous power; When you're at a campground, you can connect it to the car battery directly, it will deliver up to 500 watts of continuous power.

Src Best Power Inverter Reviews
reviews
I've only been using it for a week now but so far, so good. I am able to charge my laptop with an 85W Magsafe Macbook Pro charger. I've also used it to power a 100W guitar amp and a 32" LED TV with an Ouya running a movie off thumb drive. Since it's not a pure sine wave the amp had a lot of noise to it but still enjoyable for playing, you just couldn't use it to record off of. I didn't have any noise from the TV.

I've been using a 100ah 12V universal battery as a power source.

The digital readouts seem to work as advertised. I've not blown a fuse or anything but 85-100W is the total I've pushed through it so far. I've not heard the fan come on yet so I hope that part works, I won't know until I push it harder. I'll update in a couple months once I've really put it to regular use in the spring.
HOT
Car Power Inverter
Potek
potek power inverter
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
hokapapiz

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2019 13:23:01    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
http://www.yify.org.uk/
Terug naar boven
Wal2ler

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-02-2020 10:50:24    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
BESTEK 500W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter, equipped with dual USB charging ports, designed for all major brand laptops, digital portables Talk To Wendys.
Terug naar boven
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Carson Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: